So thats it?

iOwnage said:
i wasnt expecting much, but a little more than this.

w/e
Hugs? Kisses? A fruit basket? Hahaha...NO! Get a job there and then maybe they will isten to you...maybe

i'm assuming they probably take a tally of what the email is about and then if they have enough complaints about the same thing they sit down and have a meeting and discuss what or if they can do something about it.

so for example if 500 people send an email about the wii code system in one day but only 200 people send one about the head set then they will think about the friend codes.

I belive this is what they do with game sequels too. Although this may only be in a perfect world.

Send it to Nintendo Power and try to get it in the magazine, that will get someone to read it at least.

Wiiwii: In a perfect world, perhaps.

Personally, I would be surprised if they truly did inform a superior, and if they did, he/she would simply delete the email.

Real life lesson #450: Send Nintendo an e-mail and you'll only get a canned response based on key words.

Like someone else said: What would you expect. Did you mean they'd say: Hmmm this guy we dont know has some good ideas! Lets do them? :p

Back