So what can the Wii do????

tical

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Just wondering what the deal is with mii friends? What do they do and how do they travel around? Also what else can the Wii do online? I know we cant play games yet but is there any other cool stuff?
If this has been spoken about please send me a link cause I couldn't find anything with the search option

Have yet to do anything with the Mii travel and friend thing, sticking with VC only for now. Maybe if we ever get some online play games it will be worth looking further into. Maybe the Miis will be a key element in our traveling to other peoples console to play the online games against each other. I think for now, when people become friends and send their Miis all that can be done is sharing messages and things, sort of like sending emails. Check into the whole Mii parade thing on your Mii channel for how they travel around. Our online situation is definitely lacking right now!

There are some rumors about a upgrade of the mii channel, and also to have the opera browser fully functional by the end of march beggining of april.

If you want to research more; just type "new channel" on the search bar

Back