So...

actually thewiirules123, i was at the nintendo store in new york yesterday just to hang out while my dad did some work in NY and out of curiousity i asked the cashier if they have been getting any wiis in. i already have one, and i asked because 2 weeks before i was there and they said that after the first month the wii was out they said that lately they havent really been getting them in everyday. although when they did they got a pretty good amount but after about an hour or two they were out.

whoops didnt realize that you are also from new jersey. use wiiseeker.com in my area it seemed very accurate. i used it to try and get mine from a target but failed...only because of my spot in line.

no i dont believe that nintendo is holding it back. see in your area i believe that there is just a high demand for wiis and it is hard to get

Last edited:
the stores in my area would get random shipments of like 2 or 3 at a time, and you never knew when they were gonna come. it was basically luck that i got mine. i just stopped in the store for kicks and giggles and asked, and they had one. so keep trying dude, youll get one soon

We have received random shipments of 12-15 sometimes twice a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks. They have all sold within 2 hours of putting them on the shelf. Do you know anyone that works at any kind of electronics store?

My friend came home from Auburn in the middle of December and said "Do you wanna buy my Wii?"

My parents just went up to the shop and came back after a few minutes with a Wii.

Back