Somebody help please...

the_peripheral

X, I'll own u N ELEBITS!
Nov 11, 2006
Wii Online Code
2256-8779-8853-1823
Ok, my Wii works fine and everything but when I point the Wiimote to the screen, the curser isn't exactly where I'm pointing, it's below it a few inches and it's really annoying. Is there any way to make it to where the curser is exactly where I'm pointing? Is anybody else experiencing this?

Make sure to mess with the Wii Settings. Make sure that you set it up to know if the sensor is either above, or below your TV. I heard it does make a noticeable difference. That might be your problem, hope so anyways. =)

exact thing thing is happening to me. no matter what i cant get it to be accurate. when playing zelda you can tweek it a little but its still off. i gotta hold the wiimote down and at about a 40 degree angle in order for it to point where i want it to

well there are two options when you start it up for the first time, above screen sensor and below. if youve done that right by setting the sensor where you want and its still like that, move it to the right a bit that should work it out. good luck!

Back