Someone who knows alot

Tomahawk33

Flip Skateboarding
Dec 18, 2007
Hey guys, I love the Wii. But my neighbor keeps nagging me to get a 360. And my parents only let me have one console and I def. dont want to sell the Wii. So can someone tell when some games are going to come out and make me want to play my Wii almost 24/7. I know brawls coming out so yeah anything but that. Anyone know of prefferably FPS games that will come out cause i love FPS's. The Wii needs a great online play FPS. I heard about one game it was supposed to be halo like so yeah but there wasnt a release date. and it was on a random web so yeah anyone know of any FPS's

PLEASE HELP!!!

the best FPS right now for wii is medal of honor heroes 2. its pretty awesome. it doesnt use friend codes and it has 32 players online. there are 6 maps and 3 modes of play: deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture the flag. the controls are excellent. this title is not to be missed if u want a FPS for wii.

If you havent Played Metroid Prime 3 yet i suggest it HIGHLY.

It is one of the tightest and awesome FPS/Adv. i EVER played.

oh and maybe you would like Battalion Wars 2???

your neighbor razzes you because he is insecure and prolly wants his own wii, but he got a 360

ya, i don't want a 360 even tho everyone one in my town has one, medal of honor heroes 2 is what you want, theres call of suty 5 that's gonna come to the wii.

i already have battalion wars 2 and metroid prime 3 close to beating them both. yeah your prolly right about him wanting one. but yeah sooooo..... oh and i do have wi fi so yeah

Wii isn't really a console for online shooters. MoH:H2 is the only fps online game and its miles and miles away from being as good as Gears of War, Halo, CoD4, Resistance, UT3, etc.

1st party games is where its at, those are the games that are guaranteed to be good. So if you can't get addicted to Brawl and Mario Kart for long enough your out of luck for the online craze of 360/PS3.

Yeah, there is more online FPS with 360/PS3. Who knows what Nintendo may come out with next in the FPS genre, if they do anything. Until then Wii offers Brawl and Mario Kart (both online, and both one of the Wii's better games this year), Disaster Day Of Crisis, Alone In The Dark, Animal Crossing (Maybe?).

So there is good games in general for Nintendo and Wii, but if thosejust don't interest you, maybe selling your Wii isn't a bad idea.

Me being 26 years old I always get asked what system do i own. Its always 'is it a 360 or a PS3'. THe look they get on their faces is awesome. Its like noone over the age of 15 or 16 can have a Wii. You asked what can make u keep ur Wii. THe answer is simple. IF you like it u like it. If u dont then u dont. If u feel that a 360 is better then go for it. Just remember that 1st person shooters tend to get boring after a while. A diverse library is available on the Wii and soon it will become more diverse. Just ask urself what you see playing in the future. Later

GenisSage said:
Me being 26 years old I always get asked what system do i own. Its always 'is it a 360 or a PS3'. THe look they get on their faces is awesome. Its like noone over the age of 15 or 16 can have a Wii. You asked what can make u keep ur Wii. THe answer is simple. IF you like it u like it. If u dont then u dont. If u feel that a 360 is better then go for it. Just remember that 1st person shooters tend to get boring after a while. A diverse library is available on the Wii and soon it will become more diverse. Just ask urself what you see playing in the future. Later

good advice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lol i seem to have the same issue my friends (i swear all of them) want me to get a 360 soo im like my dad won't let me but i know for sure sooner or later ill get one =)

If you do decided to get a 360, you should wait until the new model is released, yes another model - it incorporates an expansion slot to plug in a Blu-Ray DVD player

If you wanted a FPS, you should've gotten a X360. Wii is more for casual and platformers.
Basically all the wii has is Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and Metroid Prime 3, while the 360 has Halo 3 (overhyped, but still great), Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (it might not be a FPS, but it's still a great shooter), and Frontlines: Fuel of War. I have nothing against the Wii, but it lacks in decent First Person Shooters.

Haz said:
If you do decided to get a 360, you should wait until the new model is released, yes another model - it incorporates an expansion slot to plug in a Blu-Ray DVD player

Where did you here that? Im pretty sure it would use the USB cord like the HD-DVD player.

Back