Multiplayer FPS

Radio

Hardcore Wii-er
Dec 8, 2007
I would like to know which FPS games are multiplayer games. And i don't mean online multiplayer, but the awesome kind. I would love to kill my friends standing right next to me on a kick ass wii FPS game. The wii is an insane FPS machine. So all of you with an FPS game, just say if it is multiplayer or not.

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 is the only online FPS for the Wii atm i think

edit: Call of Duty 3 is multiplayer

Last edited:
Oh shizzit. I ment shooting games in general. Like Farcry, MoH, CoD, BiO, Metroid, Resident Evil.
I just don't know which are multiplayer games.

lol true this so called fps machine has like 3 fps....did you check out battalion wars 2 ?? its kind of like a 3rd person shooter however i really dont know if its splitscreen

Xbox specialty are FPS and RPG. Wii specialty is casual games/party games/platformers. While the PS3 just sucks.

I read this somewhere btw, but it seems to be accurate about the consoles.

T3kNi9e u starting to pi$$ me off saying the 360 is the best..

ok back to the question. i also think the wii is awsome at fps games (makes me fell as if im in the arcade( which rocks)) ill have a look and see if any are coming in the near future.

Let's Think about shooting games in general and not only fps. Which shooting games are split screened multiplayer?

^he never said it was the best lol

i also think the wii is awsome at fps games (makes me fell as if im in the arcade( which rocks))

o_O which fps game?

Let's Think about shooting games in general and not only fps. Which shooting games are split screened multiplayer?

Can only think of Batallion Wars 2 but thats more strategy oriented..

It is obvious that the wii is best on shooters, but let's stick to the question!

Batallion Wars 2 doesn''t have split screen. It has online and thats it. But still an excellent game that is worth a look. As for split screen fps I can only think of Red Steel, and that game's control scheme makes me sad inside. :(

im really thinking of re:uc but i dont no realy any good pvp fps games.

sry T3kNi9e im just sick off people mocking the wii but you got one so i shouldn't moan at you.

D1nner said:
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 is the only online FPS for the Wii atm i think

edit: Call of Duty 3 is multiplayer

I'm pretty sure COD3 Wii is NOT multiplayer. Red Steel is though. That's fun for multiplayer IMO, only reason i've kept it really.

S.C.A.R. said:
Batallion Wars 2 doesn''t have split screen. It has online and thats it. But still an excellent game that is worth a look. As for split screen fps I can only think of Red Steel, and that game's control scheme makes me sad inside. :(

oh im getting bwii for christmas so i really dont know lol

Back