Sonic and the Secret Rings, reviewed

yeah right i pawn sonic games and on the character select screen why is cream winking..IM SCARED

Back to what this threads about....

Game On is a shitty French show where the reviewers don't know anything about gaming. They give a very high score to lots of games, they are also sponsered by gaming companies. All I'm saying is don't expect an ign rating above 9, it will probably be in the sevens or eights.

Hybrid said:
Sonic will be in brawl if snake is in brawl!And sonic will whip every single character in that game, MY fav guy in ssb was always mario but sonic is going to change that! And i bet i'm better than any of you guys at any sonic game!
You wish kid, ive beenplaying them every day since the first (Sonic the Hegdehog, 91)and play them every day!!! C'mon Hybrid, you know I was going to say something about that!!! lol

Tails McCloud~ said:
You wish kid, ive beenplaying them every day since the first (Sonic the Hegdehog, 91)and play them every day!!! C'mon Hybrid, you know I was going to say something about that!!! lol
You could probably woop me in the classics, but i'm pro and all the advances/rush and I've beaten every 3-D sonic game i have ever plyed(except shadow the hedgehog...that game suked!

Homesrfan said:
I think you guys should also know that the same people gave the Sonic for the 360 an 8.7 :nonod:

REALLY! then forget what I said....the truth will be revealed when the game is reveiwed by IGN

Joe said:
REALLY! then forget what I said....the truth will be revealed when the game is reveiwed by IGN
IGN has played it and they said it was quite fun!:thumbsup:

I still own you with ANY Sonic game...im a Sonic nerd, but you still good

Tails McCloud~ said:
I still own you with ANY Sonic game...im a Sonic nerd, but you still good
by the looks of it your a fox fan, but any ways...
have you seen the newest movie on ign on the minigames it has tennis, golf and a bunch of things like mario party, looks like this game will be not only competing with Mario galaxy but with mario party 8 aswell, look out nintendo sonic is bak!

Hybrid said:
IGN has played it and they said it was quite fun!:thumbsup:
they said that with far cry but it still got a **** review (4.0 out of 10) i love dar cry btw :yesnod:...

and yes... the truth will be revieled when it is reviewed by ign

Yes, however any review is redundant because you can get a bad review for a game, and YOU may still like it, Remamber Shadow the Hedgehog? It got a bad rating and I liked the game, a little weak, but it was fun nonetheless.

They gave Hotel Dusk 3 tacos out of 5 which is like a 6-7/10, so I don't trust them.

I'll wait for more proffesional reviews. I'm guessing Gamespot will give it somewhere around a low 8 or high 7.

Back