Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

hm not really

hm not really

hm not really

If I could find my old GTFO pic I made I'd post it here.
Will this do?

gtfo8wm0.gif

hm not really

Take it from a Hardcore, Old Skool Sonic fan...... 2D Sonic... is what made Sonic he is....Sega got their ****ing Arses in gear and Returned Sonic to what he should of been

Im still not holding my breath on it

..... Time to win this Thread again

Keep the Original Old School Characters, Simple is it not, we do not need new Characters
they don't need Back story (Shadow being an Exception, but i'm not a big fan of him so i don't care much for him)

I agree that we don't need to keep adding characters. By a long shot. But there's no reason we can't try to develop the current ones. Personally, I like all the characters from the olden days, plus Shadow. Rouge is ok. Omega and Gamma are "meh". Silver is highly unneeded. Blaze is not bad but isn't necessary. Big is under rated and I enjoy the comic relief but there's no need for him as a playable character by a long shot. Cream is also unneeded. But Chaotix and before are great. That's Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Espio, Charmy, Vector, and Mighty...and Shadow. He's not old, but I like him. Ray would be cool as would Bark and Bean, but they also don't really need to be there.

But how many of these need to be playable? Not many. Maybe make them playable in multiplayer or something, but really all I want to be playable are Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Espio.

I want every character from sonic to be playable

I want every character from sonic to be playable

That would be pointless, though... StF (Sonic the Fighters/Championship) was good, it would be good if they remade it, or made a second one, with all of the Characters from the first, but includes Metal as a playable character....and ....can't believe i'm saying this but shadow too, and Mighty & Ray

The only way I want more characters is if the bring back the old ones and get rid of the newer ones.

Back