Sonic or no?

cubby

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
Wassup guys. I just registered and I scanned the forums and threads already made to see if I could get a little information and all before I posted. I didn't want to dig up old/dead threads too. Anyway, moving on.

I just bought Sonic off the virtual console and I don't find it too satisfying. I dunno what gave me the urge to buy it, maybe my friend Kirk saying he wanted to play it so bad and just memories, but I did and now I'm not too satisfied paying 8 bucks (800 points) on it when I had plenty of choices. I think I'll give it more time, but what's your input on Sonic and is there any other game worth purchasing or should I wait till more titles are released?

Lemme know. It's alright, but I think I would've preferred another game over it. I just bought it without looking into the other titles really. Thanks. :smilewinkgrin:

ZinGy said:
Sonic is an awesome game. Can't wait till 2 comes out.
Ah yeah, the sequels! I'm not buying the first Sonic, I've played that too much over the years. But I loved 2 and rather enjoyed 3, and I haven't played either of those for at least a decade. Deffo going to get them when they're released.

cubby said:
Wassup guys. I just registered and I scanned the forums and threads already made to see if I could get a little information and all before I posted. I didn't want to dig up old/dead threads too. Anyway, moving on.

I just bought Sonic off the virtual console and I don't find it too satisfying. I dunno what gave me the urge to buy it, maybe my friend Kirk saying he wanted to play it so bad and just memories, but I did and now I'm not too satisfied paying 8 bucks (800 points) on it when I had plenty of choices. I think I'll give it more time, but what's your input on Sonic and is there any other game worth purchasing or should I wait till more titles are released?

Lemme know. It's alright, but I think I would've preferred another game over it. I just bought it without looking into the other titles really. Thanks. :smilewinkgrin:

Sonic is good. . .but you wasted your money as for 5 bucks more you could have but the Sonic Mega Collection games for the Gamecube which has 7 sonic games; I got that and love it.

Super Mario Bros. is better IMO, and Mario 64 is just 2 dollars more. I would prefer both, and I have both. Very satisfied :cool: .

Ristar is better
Its more of a challange

Back