sonic + ssbb= nope xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2007
For the people who think sonic is in ssbb, it is highly imposible, the only characters that are in there are owned by nintendo, yes sega and nintendo have been working out alot, but just think, why would eggman be in it, all hed do is be in the background singing his themesong wile he got pwned!

But on the other hand they might be in it, sonic could be an improvement to it, but unless nintendo makes a report that any char from the sonic the hedgehog series are gona be in it, then i dont think there gona be in it (in my opinion. spelled right?). Plus Amy would just make everybody embaresed of herself!

thanks for reading this.

masterhand said:
For the people who think sonic is in ssbb, it is highly imposible, the only characters that are in there are owned by nintendo,

Snake.

masterhand said:
For the people who think sonic is in ssbb, it is highly imposible, the only characters that are in there are owned by nintendo, yes sega and nintendo have been working out alot, but just think, why would eggman be in it, all hed do is be in the background singing his themesong wile he got pwned!

But on the other hand they might be in it, sonic could be an improvement to it, but unless nintendo makes a report that any char from the sonic the hedgehog series are gona be in it, then i dont think there gona be in it (in my opinion. spelled right?). Plus Amy would just make everybody embaresed of herself!

thanks for reading this.

So basically, every time you played a sonic game you easily beat eggman every time no worries?

Nintendo has stated it will let a few third party characters appear in brawl, such as snake.

we had this argument to many times

they might have sonic they might not

Cpt.McCloud said:
So basically, every time you played a sonic game you easily beat eggman every time no worries?

Nintendo has stated it will let a few third party characters appear in brawl, such as snake.
yes, even snake have been anownsed, becuse nintendo helped make him, but it doesn't change the fact that sonic is not owned by nintendo, or even made by nintendo.

masterhand said:
yes, even snake have been anownsed, becuse nintendo helped make him, but it doesn't change the fact that sonic is not owned by nintendo, or even made by nintendo.

Announced*

Because*

Yes but Snake has appeared on a nintendo system and is now a SONY exclusive, Sonic has also appeared on a NINTENDO system (several) and is not a console exclusive.

There is a high chance that Sonic may appear in Brawl, but it really doesn't affect how I feel about the game. With Sonic being in or out, I am more than happy with the current list of characters.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Announced*

Because*

Yes but Snake has appeared on a nintendo system and is now a SONY exclusive, Sonic has also appeared on a NINTENDO system (several) and is not a console exclusive.
yes but.....raaaagh, dang, fanboys of sonic are realy good at confusing me (not that you are one), but the point is that ....well here it is in laymans terms -ahem-, snake = nintendo + sony, Sonic= Sega, just sega!!!

why do you not want sonic in ssbb

if you dont want him dont play as him

bw! said:
why do you not want sonic in ssbb

if you dont want him dont play as him
who sais i didnt, infact i do whant him in, im just tired of all the fanboys makeing spam saying, " like, omg sonics going to be in braw!!1111 like blo000 pwn joo000!111", it gets a lil tireing to have to hear it, i mean it just raises up hpoes and it might not be true!

masterhand said:
yes but.....raaaagh, dang, fanboys of sonic are realy good at confusing me (not that you are one), but the point is that ....well here it is in laymans terms -ahem-, snake = nintendo + sony, Sonic= Sega, just sega!!!

No one owns the rights to the character, only the rights to a specific game which they will not fully own, its the developers that make the decision of what to console to put the game on.

Snake is a character owned by its developers, KONAMI.

I also will mention that metal gear on NES was a port of the MX20 game.

The NES was used because it was the best system at the time. At the moment it is as the PS3 (Power wise).

Cpt.McCloud said:
No one owns the rights to the character, only the rights to a specific game which they will not fully own, its the developers that make the decision of what to console to put the game on.

Snake is a character owned by its developers, KONAMI.

I also will mention that metal gear on NES was a port of the MX20 game.

The NES was used because it was the best system at the time. At the moment it is as the PS3 (Power wise).
well what does all this have to do with sonic being in the game?

masterhand said:
well what does all this have to do with sonic being in the game?

You said Snake = sony and nintendo when in a matter of a fact it is = KONAMI.

Sonic = SEGA but has appeared on a large amount of nintendo systems, I would of expected sonic ahead of snake to be honest, he is quite a far fetched character that would fit in brawl well imo, where as the character of snake is quite real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back