Sony Fanboy freaks out on a live radio station:

DragonM3D said:
oh yeah definetly.

Sony's idea on that the technology they are offering is a lot less exspencive than how much you would pay for it regularly (blue-ray) is a good idea, but they are still trying to sell the system as a Gaming Console,
actually, they stated that they are trying to sell it as a computer. so its actually a cheaper computer. that goes with your whole technology idea

MetroidZ said:
I think the average person will use it as a games console and all these extra things are just making the ps3 more expensive.
i dont think Sony really cares. they want as much crap on it as they can put thinking thats what gamers want.

^ ^ completele agree with stoukaph... sony only likes to put as much crap as gamers want for sure!!

that was funny as hell! but i can understand. he probably has been waiting 4 the ps3 4 a while, and then finds out all this crap about it. i might freak out 2. after all, what average gamer can afford a 500-600$ game system, and 100$ games. it seems like sony doesnt realize that most gamers arent rich

honestly i think that if sony doesnt cut costs soon, it will definetely lose. on the bright side, this should meen the wii will win, do 2 the xbox 360s lack of support with japan

god, thats hilarious.

Sony seems to be testing their fans to see how much crap they will put up with:lol:

Mr_Stoukaph said:
actually, they stated that they are trying to sell it as a computer. so its actually a cheaper computer. that goes with your whole technology idea

Well theyre doing a pretty horrible job at it then. I think its time for some serious publicity from both Sony and Nintendo, and see which one has a better advertising campaign.

Back