Soooo Tempting...

MrKlown

Weird Guy
Oct 9, 2006
Martha, KY
I was browsing Ebay looking at the prices of the Wii systems. I am seeing people getting ripped off selling their system with a ton of games when it is really just Wii Play and Wii Sports. There is also a new system with 8 new games that is going for over $1000 on there. This makes me wonder how much my system is worth with 17 actual games even though it is used. I aint gonna sell it but man lol. I never realized how much money I actually have right in my living room sitting under my tv.

I bought a Wii this morning. I do not like the scalping thing but it's an obvious market. I bought my Wii for a giveaway that I'm going to do. I'm a real estate agent in Austin Tx and I'm going to let someone in my neighborhood win it. I hope it's going to be a cool deal and help me to get my name out in the area.

My mom of all people told me to sell my wii lol. She said maybe there's a parent out there that wants their kids to have a wii used or new lol. I don't think I could do this to someone though.

austinAlan said:
I bought a Wii this morning. I do not like the scalping thing but it's an obvious market. I bought my Wii for a giveaway that I'm going to do. I'm a real estate agent in Austin Tx and I'm going to let someone in my neighborhood win it. I hope it's going to be a cool deal and help me to get my name out in the area.
philanthropist

For sale
MAH Wii (one of the first UK ones)- £1000 with about 13 games (lol sports and play)

Nar ill keep it (unless somebody dose wanna pay that )

omg i hate that!!!!

New wii comes with 14 games!!

imagine what they would say if warioware came with it...

New wii comes with 139 games!

Back