How are you Paying for your WII?

Bulldogxx831

Boredom at it's best
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
4046-8847-6412-2793
I might just sell my PS2 and my gamecube so i can get a couple of games and some wii points. But I can't decide weather to sell it on Ebay or to go to EBgames. Anyone else selling old systems?

Parents paying 1/4 of the wii price as my ' Xmas Gift ' [Which is around 100$]
And then me n my bro paying the other part. We will have around 300$ left to spend on games and extra wiimote/nunchuku... I got all my money from working around the house :)

Well I am paying the whole thing, BUT my parents payed the preorder fees ($60) so Im paying $200 for system, $45 for red steel, $45 for zelda, and $60 for controller. So im paying $350

Well since I am old enough to buy liquor I suppose I will pay cash money. I will trade in some old games at gamespot, cop my zelda their because I paid for it already, get COD and madden from wally or target, whoever I stand in line for. And most of you kids dreaming of getting this system...curfew is at 10:30. Mom and pops gonna whup your asses if you are out let. Not to mention me if you are in front of me in line.LMAO

My mom's paying $80, which is a little more than one third of the system. She only wants to play WiiSports. The rest will come from my summer internship.

Debit!!!

dnt want to get rob with cash!

o and the money its coming from saving up working and prostituting myself to dirt old womans:cryin: :scared:

Back