Will Somebody Sell Me A Goshdarn Wii?!?!?

Ok just a tip, that everyone knows, get up real early sunday check your local paper for ads, if the ad has a wii in it then by law they must have a wii, get to the store at least an hour b4 it opens and you will get one, thats what i did to get my wii, and this morning i did it again to help my uncle get his sons wii
Circut City, Toys R US, And Best Buy had them this morning, i could have gotten at least three, but i know how it feels to be denied while looking for a wii so i didnt, hope this helps

PS- Dont resort to ebay

Instead of making a thread why don't you just read a guide on how to get a Wii

WTF someone gave me rep with the message as furbies that's a goddamn gremlin it was either Wiiownu or Kombat_911

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time finding a Wii also. I call EB games and Gamestop everyday...
I'm also trying Wiihunter but I don't get how it works.

By the way, what guide?

Id camp, the way i got mine was i was sitting aurond when the doorbell rang and i answered and my aunt was like "heres a wii for ya'" and i was all "ZOMG OMFG" but if you dont want to screw up your sleep cycle check a site like kijiji (candada only)

:(

ebay wnats like $400 for eahc friggin wii!!!

WHYYYYY!!!

This should bhe like, against the law. For the people who already have a wii just go buy them and resell them for their own profit.

Isn't that called like extortion or something?

kombat_911 said:
:(

ebay wnats like $400 for eahc friggin wii!!!

WHYYYYY!!!

This should bhe like, against the law. For the people who already have a wii just go buy them and resell them for their own profit.

Isn't that called like extortion or something?

No it's not called extortion and it's an auction you bid for how much you are willing to pay for the item.It is perfectly alright.

Back