Sorry everyone

chain blade said:
Hi all,im finaly back from my ban,and i'd like to say sorry to all i've been a jerk to,so sorry prinny,sorry the mod that banned me!:smilewinkgrin:
welcome back

i was wondering where you went.

welcome back but dont do what you did to get you banned again since i dont know what happend in the first place.

catch ya on the flip side and stay outta trouble :)

Welcome back mate, i was once banned :( it is so painful but im glad your back too my friend :)

yeah, what do you have to do to get banned? homophobia, misogeny, swearing and stupidity all seem ok on this forum. whatever you did must have been REAL bad

Guys, he only had a No Posting ban. It wasn't for very long either.
He didn't do anything "REAL bad". Just enough that he needed a little slap on the wrist. He doesn't need to discuss it if he doesn't want to. It's pretty much personal info.

Chainblade was probably banned for trolling or something.

WB, don't get banned this time.

En4Neo said:
Chainblade was probably banned for trolling or something.

WB, don't get banned this time.

if you read the post by prez whos the moderator here, he states that it was a no posting ban and it wasnt even for a long period of time.

reasons why his account was locked were undisclosed at the present time

The_Loose_Cannon said:
if you read the post by prez whos the moderator here, he states that it was a no posting ban and it wasnt even for a long period of time.

reasons why his account was locked were undisclosed at the present time

That's why I said probably. I say that because he's trolled a few threads I've been in.

Welcome back,

Well you sound more mature than last time so I hope we get along better this time :)

Back