Sorry got tired of waiting for Wii and got a 360

Jay588 said:
whats a beyblade?:wtf:
6e0b4026.jpg

rofl! you dont know?
me and my bro used to play with them but we got tired of um so just used them a shuriken and cthem at each others head..
fun fun fun in the hiMe household.
*bro in background saying correction:i threw them at your head u sat there crying*
--->tis true,hiMe duz get hurt by sharp pointy things aimed at the eye.

beyblades were little tops, you put them on a grooved string like thing, held the base, pulled the string out, and the would spin for a very long time, useally people would put them in a round area and have them fight, the first one to stop spinning lost. you could get a whole bunch of them with different parts and whatnot, just like tops on crack. LET EM' RIP!

ON TOPIC: its all good if you got tired of waiting, i think you made a mistake, but i cant tell you youre an idiot, but i hope youre happy with the 360.....HAAH.

Hmmm

I recently played my cousins 360, and I liked it. Most of my family has 360's and they all use it to play together.

I bought the Console in September, and still have the box. If I were to trade for an Xbox 360... what could I get?

I got a Nintendo Wii (of course) with everything that comes in the box
An extra Wiimote and Nunchuck
2 Classic Controllers
Mario Galaxy
Metal of Honor: Hero's 2
Guitar Hero 3 and Guitar
and a few more games that I can't think of right now (all $50 games)

I like the system, but I think I would be better suited on the 360.

Wiizel said:
Made a good choice. A wii goes side by with a 360 perfect.
Exactly a great percentage of people who bought a wii have another console as well. Its just like i said while there are ps3s and xboxs being shipped to stores every week, there arent enough wiis being shipped. only fanatics sit and camp outside a store just to get a console.(realy think how stupid that is )Then just cause you camped doesn't mean you will get one either. Yea he said he didnt want to wait two weeks, but lets just think of how long he may have waited before, and then if he waited it wasn't garanteed that he was gonna get it then either. so he went with the logical choice that most gamers with a brain would make get the next best thing and save for a wii later when they get better shipments.

Macmutt said:
Yeah well i really wanted a Wii and i've been waiting for 2 weeks, and then yesterday i talked to my game store manager friend and he told me that he didn't know when he'd be getting them in, he said it could be another 2 weeks.
So i just couldn't hold out any more so i picked up a 360 Pro bundle which came with Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2, then i bought Call of Duty 4.
I just hope that this won't be the conclusion of most people this holiday, that they just get tired of searching and waiting so they consider the other alternatives...because i really wanted a Wii but i couldn't wait another 2 weeks.

i dont get it? why would you buy 360 if you want wii more? Ya i know you had to wait but you could of ordered it online or something. I mean why get 360 when you want wii more?

Macmutt said:
Yeah well i really wanted a Wii and i've been waiting for 2 weeks, and then yesterday i talked to my game store manager friend and he told me that he didn't know when he'd be getting them in, he said it could be another 2 weeks.
So i just couldn't hold out any more so i picked up a 360 Pro bundle which came with Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2, then i bought Call of Duty 4.
I just hope that this won't be the conclusion of most people this holiday, that they just get tired of searching and waiting so they consider the other alternatives...because i really wanted a Wii but i couldn't wait another 2 weeks.
Well, let me tell you that you are definitely missing out on an excellent console. However you also picked up a nice console in the 360, The 360 is awesome, especially if you get XBOX Live. I have one, and I enjoy it, don't play it more than my Wii though, but it's good. How is COD4, I've been thinking about picking it up?

2weeks waiting for it.... TRY WAITING A YEAR AND 8 DAYS BUDDY!!! my family cant be me one for three simple reasons.
1. $250 is too much for my family since it hard to get me anything.
2. its never available.
3. Nintendo wont allow anyone to put the system on hold.

these three simple reasons is what keeps me from getting a wii and if I cant buy one then my parents said I cant get one at all. Nintendo is really killing themselves if they cant meet demand and chip the price more then how is that suppose to make other families who have to many financial issues feel?
$250 for my family is a lot and no one is willing to sell me a wii cheaper the cheapest someone offered was about $399. so you just wait a year is a lot of time and my patience is wearing very thin and I feel like just saying **** wii and just buy a ps2 and get a lot of games since their cheaper so remember.

Hey guys disregard this post, check out my new thread because i finally got the Wii today, i returned my 360 when my game store called me telling me they had one for me.

a real wii gamer waits patiently!
patience is a virtue...scratch that
patience is a wii

Back