SOTW #10 Applications

Two different styles relating to Nintendo..

Nintendo2.jpg

Nintendo1.jpg

Does anyone know of any way to retrieve lost Photoshop work?? My Photoshop froze in the middle of when I was using it... I was pretty much done, too. That's about 1.5 hours down the drain. >.<

KCBlack said:
Does anyone know of any way to retrieve lost Photoshop work?? My Photoshop froze in the middle of when I was using it... I was pretty much done, too. That's about 1.5 hours down the drain. >.<

Ohh, that's bad.

I don't know how to do it, but there must be a way.

KCBlack said:
Simply put: You can't. I've been there before; it's not fun.

I don't think so. KCBlack can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it has to actually be about Nintendo.

Yeah, he is a Nintendo Character. However, I won't accept Snake in SSBB, seeing as how he doesn't originate from Nintendo.

Wow...what a loose topic. :/

And KC...your computer must hate you. What kind of evil computer freezes up after such hard work?...Oh right, Microsoft.

ssbb_lover said:
Wow...what a loose topic. :/

And KC...your computer must hate you. What kind of evil computer freezes up after such hard work?...Oh right, Microsoft.

-points-

-flinchs-

-hisses-

-Prepairs the bow and arrow-

-hits the apple button on teh ty's Mac-

-rubs my sweet sweet microsoft Advent Laptop-

Hmm no bad jessica alba doesnt count, i wanted to make a sig of her, I might try a smaller nintendo like koopa.

Nope, Nes remote FTW!

Byuakuya said:
Sounds like quite an interesting topic. It allows to choose from a broad range of renders.

Very good way to put it.

I am sure you will be the uber pwnzer sig maker extrodinaire this week Pras.

I am glad we have all stopped complaining about broad topics.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Very good way to put it.

I am sure you will be the uber pwnzer sig maker extrodinaire this week Pras.

I am glad we have all stopped complaining about broad topics.
Nah, I am still an Intermediate at this. There are others who are Pros, such as Gymdawg, Tyler and Adam for example. They are better at this and have a higher chance of winning. I simply enter because I think its fun and it also allows me to improve, hopefully.

Back