SOTW #10 Applications

KCBlack said:
Does anyone know of any way to retrieve lost Photoshop work?? My Photoshop froze in the middle of when I was using it... I was pretty much done, too. That's about 1.5 hours down the drain. >.<
Gaaaah I hate that, especially when I'm having with the sig, unlucky man.
All I can suggest is do what I do, save it after every little thing - probably spend more time saving then on the actual sig..

KCBlack said:
Does anyone know of any way to retrieve lost Photoshop work?? My Photoshop froze in the middle of when I was using it... I was pretty much done, too. That's about 1.5 hours down the drain. >.<
lol, thats happened to me before. Except it was way more than 1.5 hours. After that, i started ctrl s like every 2 seconds. Its really weird now, when im thinking, i sometimes just keep pressing ctrl s.......Pretty sad....
Anyway, if i have anytime, i might make something for this SOTW, (even though im positive i wont win, too many crazy ps people on this forum :) )

Star Striker said:
This sounds like something I would like to get involved in.

I'll have a go.

Time to start trawling DeviantArt for brushes me-thinks!
Nice! New GFX noob. :] Can't wait to see your finished product(s).

ssbb_lover said:
Nice! New GFX noob. :] Can't wait to see your finished product(s).

It's newb, not noob. :wtf:

And any comments ? *for your reference*

Entry:

mariogalaxy2lh6.png

Close said:
It's newb, not noob. :wtf:

And any comments ? *for your reference*

Entry:

mariogalaxy2lh6.png
I call him anything I want. :p

It's good...but the render is so overused, and it looks to..."soft". Not enough going on. 7/10 tbh.

Don't think I'll be entering, it depends. I've been making practice sigs recently, 'cause I wanna learn some new tricks and such, and currently can't think of any Nintendo render I'd want to use so.. might make one at the end of the week last minute, but currently I doubt it :)

Star Striker said:
What's up with that "cloud"ish border? Is it your own style or something? I think the sig would benefit from just a normal border tbh...

Byuakuya said:
Here is my entry. I may change it later, but for now, this is it:

metriod2copyri2.gif
Nice, only thing I don't like is the bg. Very plain/dull. Add some C4D's to spice it up.

ssbb_lover said:
Nice, only thing I don't like is the bg. Very plain/dull. Add some C4D's to spice it up.

And text is off scheme. The bg/text is grunge, but the render is more of a tech. :sick:

Back