SOTW #10 Voting

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
Byuakuya, KC Black then SSBB_Lover. They are all great tho!

Why is every1 voting Tharheelsuperman?? I personally think it is shotty and boring.

Because he made the DS.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
Its still shotty (No offence lol) I just like the others better :D

Thanks, maybe you could give this weeks SOTW a shot and show what non shoddy work is?

When creating your entry a couple of things you may want to keep in mind are...

Originality/Creativity
Difficultly
Style

Good Luck I look forward to seeing your entry.

tarheelsuperman said:
Thanks, maybe you could give this weeks SOTW a shot and show what non shoddy work is?

Originality/Creativity
Difficultly
Style

:lol:

OK, OK. Easy now! :lol:

tarheelsuperman said:

Originality/Creativity
Difficultly
Style

Thanks for saying that, really. Alot of people don't know that making a sig is very hard... They (newbies) just look to the effects in the bg, saying "Whoaaa those effects on the bg ARE AWESOME!!!", and they don't look to other works, much more detailed, hard-working, artistic, but without the same effects as the other ones... bahhh

Just pointing that out...

You must also remember that only a small amount of members on here know anything about GFX and so you must expect comments such as that or create sigs which appeal to them.

demonflair said:
Thanks for saying that, really. Alot of people don't know that making a sig is very hard... They (newbies) just look to the effects in the bg, saying "Whoaaa those effects on the bg ARE AWESOME!!!", and they don't look to other works, much more detailed, hard-working, artistic, but without the same effects as the other ones... bahhh

Just pointing that out...
Happens quite a bit and annoys me muchly. I'm surprised Gym can even be arsed to make an effort on here. I can probably see myself dying away from this SOTW, winds me up at times :)

Back