SOTW #10 Voting

Star Striker said:
You must also remember that only a small amount of members on here know anything about GFX and so you must expect comments such as that or create sigs which appeal to them.

Yes I know, I need to respect those comments, but if a person doesn't notice a how that sig has been done (Tharheel's, for example), says that is boring and asks why it is so good, I feel like I need to point that out.

demonflair said:
Yes I know, I need to respect those comments, but if a person doesn't notice a how that sig has been done (Tharheel's, for example), says that is boring and asks why it is so good, I feel like I need to point that out.

Yup! I know. That's called educating the unknowing.

Wiired said:
Happens quite a bit and annoys me muchly. I'm surprised Gym can even be arsed to make an effort on here. I can probably see myself dying away from this SOTW, winds me up at times :)
I only put effort in for myself; I don't want to turn in something that's total crap. There are some weeks, though, when I'm just not feeling the theme and then I don't really try as hard.

And I'll take that as a compliment, Wiired, thanks.

Gymdawg said:
I only put effort in for myself; I don't want to turn in something that's total crap. There are some weeks, though, when I'm just not feeling the theme and then I don't really try as hard.

And I'll take that as a compliment, Wiired, thanks.
*cough*anime week*cough*

ssbb_lover said:
*cough*anime week*cough*

Tyler, I thought you 'gtg' ages ago? you have never left. . .

anyways, I might enter sotw, if I start making sig's again, might not, undecided:lol:

I will vote on sunday:D

ssbb_lover said:
*cough*anime week*cough*
haha, yea. Actually, that week I was just in a small graphics rut. This week I was just too rushed.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Tyler, I thought you 'gtg' ages ago? you have never left. . .

anyways, I might enter sotw, if I start making sig's again, might not, undecided:lol:

I will vote on sunday:D
You bastard...

And i've been on Gtalk for the past hour or so you idiot. -_-

Tarheelsuperman, that is extreme. The best damn thing I've ever seen. It deserves to pulverise the others, seriously.. One question: How did you do the on-screen MKDS scenes? Did you take a screenshot and use the perspective tool? And add shadow?

Tarheel - can't believe that you went for that, it's brilliant. Just blows me away. Not only did you have a great idea, but you executed it perfectly.

Demonflair - I love it. It's wonderfully complex (at least the way I look at it), especially with the blobs that eflect the render and stuff, really impressive. I like the lines and icons you brought in as well.

Wiired - Awesome. The combination of colors are just elegant, I think. That flying ball thing seems a bit misplaced to me, even though it kinda shows with the light on Mario.

No, at the beginning he was just commending him for having such a great entry, then he went onto vote. Look at his post again...

I didn't. But he's going to win anyway, so meh. :D

Wow, your avvy and sig style reminds me A LOT of Byuakuya...

Tarheelsuperman: 46
Byuakuya: 20
KC Black: 19
Wiired: 18
Close: 11
ssbb_lover: 9
Star Striker: 7
Wii_Smurf: 6
Celestial: 6
Enedlhach: 4
Syntax: 3
Demonflair: 3
Spaggy: 1

I love being a bastard and not voting till the end. Won't change 1st place standings anyway though...

Back