SOTW #12 Applications

@ Stevie: That will be quite the task making a sig look good with that render (IMO). :/

This is going to be a hard topic for me anyway as I know nothing about comics and never liked them.

500th Post! Wayhey!
party-smiley-551.gif

demonflair said:
You caught me there... :lol:

@ Almo, wth!?? And I though that I was going to be the only one using Gambit. :sick:

Bah... whatever... He's cool, and everyone likes him, so there shall be more entries with him...
ah crap didnt even notice demon:sick:

demonflair said:
Sorry Pras... imo it's not good... it has to many glass filters.

As well as too much of color balance. :(

ssbb_lover said:
Temp entry. I'm "pleased" with it.

Moon_Knight_sig.png

It's good, but it's bad... those blue C4Ds are kinda odd, their position is bad. The
light in the top doesn't flow with the render on the left. The grey color is in almost everywhere in the sig, which makes it a bit boring... and the right side of the tag needs more depth.
The text and border are good though.

demonflair said:
It's good, but it's bad... those blue C4Ds are kinda odd, their position is bad. The
light in the top doesn't flow with the render on the left. The grey color is in almost everywhere in the sig, which makes it a bit boring... and the right side of the tag needs more depth.
lmao so your basically saying changeeverything but the border and text? lol thats some real deep CC there... :p:lol:

Almo said:
lmao so your basically saying changeeverything but the border and text? lol thats some real deep CC there... :p:lol:

XD

Basically... it's saying for him to change the banner, make a completely new one, or either just try to make that one better.

demonflair said:
ssbb_lover said:
Temp entry. I'm "pleased" with it.

Moon_Knight_sig.png
I like the C4Ds, I like the lights, and if you did something to bring out the render more I wouldn't mind the gray. The only thing I really agree with demonflair on is the depth, though I'm a little surprised demonflair actually told someone they needed more depth *coughtakeyourownadvicecough*:rolleyes:

Just make the render a little bigger and then blur the background more to give it some depth.

Back