SOTW #14 Applications

gamerdude247 said:
wow i haven't posted in a while...Anyways on the topic do you mean like emotional? Emo Style? What do you mean?
The Sig must express some sort of emotion. Sadness, Love, Passion and so on and so forth.

ssbb_lover said:
Temp entry anyway:

Funky_Roddick_.png

OWNED MIKE; 1ST REAL LIFE TENNIS SIG ON WIICHAT. OH YEAH.
You took your flaming time, I've been wanting to show my Henman one to the world for about a month now:

henmanku6.gif

At least I have the first decent Tennis sig on WiiChat ;)
but yeah, I really wanted to enter this topic, but my Dad's outta hospital and I've been looking after him, so don't expect me to be around much recently.. may have to have a very late entry, just for sake of making it (was gonna enter the Henman one as a laugh, but I'd probably get votes just for the joke of it).

Damn you and your amazing skills...I f***ing spent 2 hours cutting that Roddick render, then you just pop on 4 stocks and....>.>

You will pay Mike, you WILL pay.

I made a sig hoping it would portray a emotion so I am going to ask, what emotion does this sig show you?

MetroidHuntersSig.png

I have a emotion in mind that I was hoping to show but I will ask everyone what they think. . .

ok i think ima use this one
lovecopyzu2.jpg

do i get brownie points for having a stock that I took? :p
lol and Cpt. it kinda shows me sickness :p i guess thats an emotion

Lol thanks surfinrach

@Cpt Mcloud

i cant really tell what the render ir or what it's doing, but i think its mad??
anyways nice sig :wink:

Cpt.McCloud said:
I made a sig hoping it would portray a emotion so I am going to ask, what emotion does this sig show you?

MetroidHuntersSig.png

I have a emotion in mind that I was hoping to show but I will ask everyone what they think. . .
Motion sickness...lmfao. Your best sig ever, though. 6/10 GJ Jam.

Bah, I should probably do some more work on my entry, shouldn't I...

tarheelsuperman said:
Nope it's fine just the way it is... I mean just look at it

Gymdawg:

I mean can't you just feel the emotion...The emptiness, the loneliness, the utter blankness.
I know, it's beautiful.

I was going to tell him earlier that he hadn't officially entered it. He has made it, though not one of his best. Maybe he'll win this week. ;|

For the record, Tar, I like your Silver Surfer one over your current spidey one. :)

Cpt.McCloud said:

MetroidHuntersSig.png

Tutorial for the win :) at least you made your own - Jay just stole the finished product from that tutorial to use :D

Wiired said:
Tutorial for the win :) at least you made your own - Jay just stole the finished product from that tutorial to use :D

I tried the tute and learned the features so decided to put it to the test and with a greenish colour:)

Back