SOTW #5 Application

Heh, I chose it, so stop flaming WiiRed, flame me if you are going to flame. :rolleyes:

Gymdawg's getting a little touchy much?...

And the reason this has gotten the most entries is because the boundaries are virtually endless. :lol:

This whiny little noob is going to brb;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, I might stand a half-way decent chance at not last. >.<

wiired, thank for the update. I was working on it right when you posted.

Is there going to be another entry?

I'm not getting touchy and I'm not made at brawny. I'm not heartbroken or suicidal over the SOTW, quite simply, because my life does not depend on what anyone here thinks of my work. I know there are people who enjoy it, just like there are people who don't. That's life.
I was kidding about the hero-worship, though I suppose y'all missed that. Not that I'm judging you, Lord knows I wouldn't want anyone mad at me...
I'm glad we have such a large number of entrants this week. I think it's gotten bigger as the SOTW has progressed.

And I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, McCloud, though I'm sorry you're of the disposition to mistakenly misrepresent comments made by myself and use them as a reason to not vote for me. It's a shame that you feel compelled to bring personal issues and misunderstandings into the voting process.

Last edited:
Okay, let's just get back on topic shall we?

@gymdawg. I have a feeling that post will be gone.

Also, is your rotator working? It's been that purple bellamy pic for ages.

Mitch took the rotator down because it was giving his computer virus warnings. As it turns out, all my .png sigs give him virus warnings...
I'm supposed to change my sigs over to .jpg like he asked me, but I keep forgetting.

you'd lose a lot of quality in the process as well. Did you try another uploading service instead of your own? Everyone is using photobucket. Except for the stray imageshack. It's the lycos thing that's the problem.

Brawny said:
you'd lose a lot of quality in the process as well. Did you try another uploading service instead of your own? Everyone is using photobucket. Except for the stray imageshack. It's the lycos thing that's the problem.

Imageshack FTW!:lol:

I always use imageshack, dont know why tbh, i just use it i suppose.

Hope to see a on time voting thread this week;)

Listen up, mine is the most colorful, it should get at least 3 votes.

Am I right, come on...eh

I take it you mean this one:
f1fj2.jpg

Brawny said:
I suppose, I've just never liked either of those; maybe because they make every image a link to their site.

Nah, I don't think so..... There is a feature. They automatically generate your IMG link. You just have to click on the link. Auto-clipboard. Paste. No tagging whatsoever. You can choose to display the one with the link, but you don't have to. I find it usefull.

What's the extent of lycos.members?

FR. said:
Listen up, mine is the most colorful, it should get at least 3 votes.

Am I right, come on...eh

Isn't the theme 'Video Games'

I know cars are involved in a few video games wont i dont think enterring a car theme sig will fit into this week.

Back