SOTW #7 Application

wtf are you brits talking about?

I know what the real battle of hastings is (not really a war....)..but what is the advert. Describe for mah.

Brawny said:
wtf are you brits talking about?

I know what the real battle of hastings is (not really a war....)..but what is the advert. Describe for mah.
Its an advert with a guy who looks like a soldier from that war. Its funny. I think it was for Car Insurance.

HarryB.gif

Last edited:
LMAO. looks ghey.

If not for hastings, our language would be screwed..... my throat would die with all the german influence..... thank you normans. French FTW

Guys, don't limit yourself to guns and grenades...there were wars between emperors and clans...

sorry...but no.

that render on the left, with transparency is way out of place. Never found a good C4D to put in there?

:lol: Hey close, its www.planetrenders.net not .com. :lol:
thats why the link is broken.

but anyways, I'm now unveiling my SOTW 7 entry

w00t for Battalion Wars Renders.

HA! bet nobody thought of battalion wars.

anyways here it is:
BattalionWars_SigSOTW7Version.png

EDIT:

CRAP !!!!

forgot the border. I'll be right back.... *runs back to Paint.NET*

LMAO, w/e.

@Ssbb, the render does not look like it fits in :/
Sorta like this:
slsigdu6.png

@Stranger, too many texts and random box.

ok, heres the new version(w/ border)

BattalionWars_SigSOTW7Version-1.png

and thnxs for the critique Close. but I still dont know if I'll change it again.

I made three different sigs for this one, mostly b/c I need the practice. One of the three sigs is actually a Battalion Wars sig. I think it turned out ok but I'm going to go with this one as my entry this week.

War300.png

Critiques are more than welcomed (that's one way I improve.) As a matter of fact here's the battalion wars sig for critiques.

BattalionWars.png

Back