SOTW Contest #2 Application

Wiired said:
Roffles sounded kinda sarcastic.. but thanks :] just gotta wait on Bubba/someone other than me to make a voting thread :]
I'll make it if you want. I could just copy/paste everything from the last one, get all the entries, etc. and it'd be done.

It's easy if you'd like me to do it. :)

Woah, post count's 3333. o_O

ssbb_lover said:
I'll make it if you want. I could just copy/paste everything from the last one, get all the entries, etc. and it'd be done.

Yeah best get to work on a voting thread, people are waiting.

can my sig start with 5 votes:lol: i need them :cornut:

In a few days il be hitting post 666, i think i might leave on post 665:arf:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yeah best get to work on a voting thread, people are waiting.

can my sig start with 5 votes:lol: i need them :cornut:

In a few days il be hitting post 666, i think i might leave on post 665:arf:
Lol, I remember making fun of Jill when she hit 666. :) I called her the cop from hell. Your turn.

ssbb_lover said:

Erm sure.. I'm sure Bubbagump won't mind.. And if it really does bother him, he can just do the next one :]

Wiired said:
Erm sure.. I'm sure Bubbagump won't mind.. And if it really does bother him, he can just do the next one :]
Actually, our petition just hit 40 members. :) So i'm going to work hard on making a very sophisticated, convincing PM for i0n...cross your fingers...hell, cross everything you can think to cross. Cross a couple of crosses. :/

Wow, notice how i0n responds to Jill's threads within a day or so? Sorry to burst everyone's (including mine) bubbles, but it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Brawny said:
Wow, notice how i0n responds to Jill's threads within a day or so? Sorry to burst everyone's (including mine) bubbles, but it probably won't happen anytime soon.
Doesn't mean we can't shoot for the stars. :)

Back