SOTW Contest #8 Application

Almo said:
bleachsigkl6.jpg
Looks pretty good, 7.5/10 and that's from someone who doesn't know anything about making sigs. :lol:

I don't see the text? :confused:

Riviet said:
Looks pretty good, 7.5/10 and that's from someone who doesn't know anything about making sigs. :lol:

I don't see the text? :confused:
lol well thats my 3rd sig ever made :shocked: lol

and you dont see text.... lol thats cuz there is none :lol:

Enedlhach said:
sotw.jpg

Just went with something random

w00t!! More Graphics people!! We look like a gang :lol:

Holmie 1 - Hey bro, see this fu**in piece of sh** over here??
Holmie 2 - Yo holmie!! Mah man, respect bro, respect!!
Holmie 3 - What yall talking bout??
Holmie 2 - Yo SH** THE FU** UP!! Talkin bout Sigies holmie...

:crazy:

I was in the pokemon craze when they first came out, I have so many cards stashed in a pokemon binder, the binder wont even close! lol I even have the gold poke' cards from burger king lol.:crazy: Good thing I got out of it before it was 2 late.(broke):lol:
I used to watch DBZ a little bit, kinda lame imo, and ive never watched this "Naruto" you speak of.
Oh btw, very lame topic...:wtf:

Stranger said:
:lol:

i know man!

Were like a huge mob.

We should start a WiiChat Mafia.

:lol:

Wiichat Mafia?? :lol:

Maybe. Then we will fight against Pokéheads :lol: jk

Any more entries??

so check this page and then some one give me a final ruling.

www.absoluteanime.com

Key points.

Anime website :)
Japanese Director
Aired 1st in Japan.

Someone give me a ruling. A simple yes transformers will count or no it will not will suffice. I started a transformers sig on Monday and only have a few touch ups left, but if it doesn't count I won't have time to complete a new entry for this week. My new son was born Yesterday morning :).

tarheelsuperman said:
so check this page and then some one give me a final ruling.

www.absoluteanime.com

Key points.

Anime website :)
Japanese Director
Aired 1st in Japan.

Someone give me a ruling. A simple yes transformers will count or no it will not will suffice. I started a transformers sig on Monday and only have a few touch ups left, but if it doesn't count I won't have time to complete a new entry for this week. My new son was born Yesterday morning :).
Just do it Tarheel. Just do it. :] You have obvious proof that you're safe, so go for it.

whats the rules with changing submitted sigs? (ie can i chane the one up there for one i just made, lol like this one better)

Enedlhach said:
sotw.jpg

Just went with something random
your freaking awesome

how you left so much of it empty, but that little red sybol crap filled it all in, yea im clapping it amazes me, i wish i could fill up less room and make it look so full, this is a weird compliment, and im sorry for that

Last edited:
Back