Splinter Cell

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
Is this game worth getting? Its £15.99 at Play.com which is pretty cheap, £25-40 elsewhere.

IGN gave it a 5.5, the closing comments from the review:

Mark Birnbaum said:
Unfortunately for gamers and fans of the Splinter Cell series, it appears that Ubisoft took the quick, easy route to gouging consumers, as opposed to the concealed, evil one. The developers may not be deceptive about what the game offers, but it definitely doesn’t exemplify what the Wii is capable of, both graphically and control-wise. A blatant rush-job, Splinter Cell Double Agent may appeal to hardcore fans of the series, but doesn’t offer anything new to the genre.

I'd personally save up for some of the better games coming out soon.

I got this game, Its alright. The stickey cams are fun. Its sorta fun when your cousin is right next to you playing 360 on another TV. We do that a lot

i loved the other splinter cell games, i played this and I DIDNT like it too much, so again there is probably a reason why its so cheap

i got it i play it here ,and there its decent. Not my favorite Wii game as well as splinter cell isn't my favorite franchise ,but i found the wii controls helped me get into it more as opposed to when i played the original on xbox.

Back