{Spoiler dont read if dont want know full roster}

toomstone said:
im fine with clones i can deal with it but clone fsa is shockingly lazy for a game that took so long to come out

final smash is an item, why is an item that big of a deal?

i mean, smash balls are the only item that is different for each person, who cares if they are similar........again just items

every other item is the same for every character

how many threads do i have to post this on? none of them are clones! ook let me break it down. i'll just do the spacies cuz thats who you guys are talking about. watch some videos. they ALL have different ground attacks. ALL of them. watch their F smashes. Fox has his signiture kick. falco's CHANGED from melee and he now has a double fisted hammer drop ish thing. and Wolf has a lunge. all other a button moves are also different. therefore they are not clones. with regards to their special moves. WHY would they be completely different if they are all from the same series? it makes SENSE that they all have similar specials becasue they came from the same place. the cool part is that they all use the moves in a different way. hope that helped.
and with regards to ganon-
his side special is different now and his grabs
he also has always had a different f air from CF and his d air spikes and CF's no longer does. his up tilt is also different.

I think if clones are an excuse to add more characters they're a bad thing but if they're a couple clones and it's fun to play as those characters go right ahead, I'm glad Brawl didn't get away with having just clones.

Back