ssbb final smashes(predictions?)

FR. said:
Mr. Game and Watch is not even confirmed for release in SSBB, I think we should stick with characters we know are going to be in brawl. I think Meta Knight's Final Smash will have something to do with a sword.

I'm aware that he isnt confirmed, and I hope he isnt, but a little humor never hurt anyone

pit think should use the power zeus to help him oh and zelda like links but when caught in the triforce zelda uses her sword to shoot energy blasts at the person rapidly

mario person why bother calling someone when you can do it yourself ok why call her when he could like fly up out of the screen and shoot thousands of light arrows and shoot everyone

hey why not he turn into some kind of god for a few seconds and zoom from left to right really fast with in blades which are know lightning blades

Dewy_Fan93 said:
mario person why bother calling someone when you can do it yourself ok why call her when he could like fly up out of the screen and shoot thousands of light arrows and shoot everyone
cause he can't do it himself, and shooting thousands of arrows is a physical impossibility

(if i'm wrong, then sorry haven't played the game for a while, like i was 6 back then_

gibbonman said:
he has a mirror sheild? i thought that was Meta knight.
metaknight?! o_O;;; no pit has a mirror shield equipped when u go and face medusa the last boss. it reflects things and medusas stare so pit didnt get petrified. the wings of icarus, palutenas bow and the mirror shield are the 3 ancient artifaacts to defeat medusa. so his final smash could be him using the mirror shield in a way (it was in the game kid icarus)

hmm, kirby should like suck absolutely everything up and do something cool, like implode.

unless they already know what he does.

i wonder what cpt. falco will do. he's my character always.

Jednite said:
hmm, kirby should like suck absolutely everything up and do something cool, like implode.

unless they already know what he does.

i wonder what cpt. falco will do. he's my character always.

well in the first trailer it shows him cooking mario in a pot...

(there's a picture of it at the bottom of my first post on this thread)

yeah even though he is one of the characters i used the least, i am curious as to waht captain falcon's fsa is

Back