Ssbb meta knight

^ It's also similar to YuGiOh. When going to a competitive environment, you would have to have divine favor from the gods to not have about 75% of the people there using either Fairies, Plant Tengus, or Legendary Six Sams. People abuse the top tier, which I find annoying. I've never been one for using top tier, so that's why I've never used Meta. I don't know if he's ban worthy, only because he has been unban for so long. I feel it would be ban worthy if he had been back when this game was in its prime, because now it seems silly. It sounds like their listening to the members of the community too late. But that's just my opinion of course.

Cookie please

A-No cookie until I figure out what the f*ck a Plant Tengus and Six Sams are.

B-Tried to read all of SSBfreaCKs latest post but then a squirrel ran by and you know how that goes.

C- Who IS the most used Pokemon?

D- Who do you think MK players will use now?

A-No cookie until I figure out what the f*ck a Plant Tengus and Six Sams are.

B-Tried to read all of SSBfreaCKs latest post but then a squirrel ran by and you know how that goes.

C- Who IS the most used Pokemon?

D- Who do you think MK players will use now?

A: Yugioh stuff, don't worry about it. :lol: Look what the **** you've done, J.

B: I don't blame you. My walls of text are generally not entertaining. :p

C: In every tier, I don't know the statistics, but for the all pokemon allowed "Uber" tier: That's a good ****ing question... Probably either Kyogre, or Arceus. Kyogre because of the infinite rain weather it causes, which beefs up the power of water moves by half (Kyogre has a 150 power Water move; since it's a water type, that mean the power is doubled in total, so... yeah. Kyogre has an attack the power of Explosion, but without fainting itself), kills the power of fire moves by half so great pokemon hindered by fire attacks are even more lethal, and the rain it causes cancels out other weather the opponent uses (Sun, Sandstorm, or Hail), which ****s up any weather-based teams of course. Kyogre has incredible stats like every other banned pokemon too, so it's a very common pokemon. Plenty of my Uber tier teams rely on Kyogre, in fact. :p

Arceus because it can be ANY type it wants, has an absolutely incredible pool of moves to choose from (only Mew and Smeargle beat him; Mew who learns every single TM/HM ever, and Smeargle who learns EVERYTHING), and it's stat total is higher than every other pokemon. It can also do anything you want it; play the role to throw huge dents into the opponent's team with raw power, finish off a team after your other pokemon did the denting, defend against any dangerous threats with ease like the aforementioned Kyogre (and because it's type can be anything, Arceus can stop every single pokemon in the game in theory), or even support your team through various moves. No matter what kind of pokemon team you make, Arceus can fit in, in some way.

D: Snake. :lol: Of course, Snake has his weaknesses too, so it's more of a matter of who their second choice will be. I'm sure there'l be plenty of contemplation about Snake's matchups and the like for awhile.

Snake mirror matches are gonna be lame. Matter of fact, there arent many interesting mirror matches in brawl besides the not so used characters.

Snake mirror matches are gonna be lame.

FtiltFtiltFtiltFtilt... GRENADE! UtiltFtiltFtiltDACUSFtilt...

Ten minutes later: The winner is... !

Second.jpg

I'm not really bothered, since he ain't apart of my mains. Besides he is pretty cheap anyway but NOT unbeatable.

I'm not really bothered, since he ain't apart of my mains. Besides he is pretty cheap anyway but NOT unbeatable.

Funfact: Meta is my main. Or rather, was. Now that he's officially a piece of banned ****, I need to be legit. :lol: I can't say I'm unhappy about losing Meta as my main either, though: it gives me all the more reason to get better.

Masn, snakes up + B is godlike. It doesnt start slow and speeds up. It just goes fast the whole way through.

Back