SSBB Paladins of WiFi recruiting center

How dare you..... Distasteful in such a way, I was much more active than 80% of that group, I would be willing to offer anything for that group and I've given NoxLamina idea's that you don't know of so watch your tongue to say such a thing.

You're more active than 80% of the group because they aren't even active. My point still stands, at least they did what they had to in Basic Brawl.

Now that I'm the Harbinger, I can see everything that NoxLamina deleted prior to you. None of it is in any way useful.

ahem... PM's not the point, I am on basic brawl as much as i can be and your not one to talk, you've been inactive in basic brawl.... ALOT, and no offense to you "respected" leader of the Paladins but I know I can beat you 1 on 1

ahem... PM's not the point, I am on basic brawl as much as i can be and your not one to talk, you've been inactive in basic brawl.... ALOT, and no offense to you "respected" leader of the Paladins but I know I can beat you 1 on 1
How the hell do PM's have anything to do with what we're talking about? And why are you so intent of trying to be better than me?

I've never seen you on Basic Brawl. Ever. I only go on Basic Brawl when I have no friends online to fight, so it makes sense you don't see me on it.

Listen to what you said.... I've never seen you in Basic Brawl" and you said "I go on Basic Brawl when no ones online" yeah when you go on no ones on, period. So you obviously don't go on very much and when you go on if I'm not on you won't see me in Basic Brawl. My "intent of being better" is that you talk so much, but you bite so little. You need to back up what you say.

Read more carefully.

I said I go on Basic Brawl when I have no friends to fight, meaning I go on it when my most active friends are on it.
And also when nobody's hosting or asking me for a brawl, I get on Basic Brawl.

And I talk so much? Me? Look at you.
You literally go around the site bragging about your abilities and you look down upon someone when you beat them.

I'll edit it in once I find it. But don't you dare try and edit it now, because it won't help you.

Argue tomorrow? WWE?

Oh, right. Let's do it in the VMs, however. No more posts in this important thread.

Back