SSBB Paladins of WiFi recruiting center

Fear not noble 'karp. I have no further interest in joining, after probing the extent of their minds.

Now how about you and I form a [STRIKE]cult[/STRIKE] partnership dedicated to crashing parties?

I would've actually considered it in the past solely outta spite ( :trollface: ), but nah. Project: M is both all the Smash I need and all I want.

... Any time you're sick'a my off-topic banter, you're free t' kick me outta the thread Trago. :lol:

Tragonight has the authority to boss around a Super Moderator, does that make him an admin... or what? And the only reason I posted that there, is because the idea does concern you guys greatly...

I am doin' nothin' but bashin' his group... and spammin' the thread t' boot. So if he wants t' give me the boot, I'll stop my half-hearted trollin'.

In other words, I'm just makin' sure I ain't bein' too much of a douche and that said (complete) douchery ain't my intention. :lol:

Why are all the decisions being handed over to trago here?

Nox vi Brittania commands you, get out of our thread... Kheldar. Not you 'karp. We need some fish sticks, I'm starving.

It certainly has more value than that Paladin's does.

Note: I'm usin' "Paladin" as a word with negative meaning.

I take it you prefer the eldritch knight to paladins when it comes to a magical tank?

I'd have a nerdtastic response t' that if I played MMOs 'n such, but I don't. My PC's too garbage t' run any games of the sort.

Back