SSX Blur Review~~IGN~~

Yeah, I thought it might be worth a rental, at best... but after reading that review, I will have to buy it for the challenge.

It's not out until the 16th of March in England.

I was thinking of buying it, but the more I think about it, the less I want it. The only reason why I'd want to bu it would be because I'm bored of the Wii, I need a half-decent game to play but I don't want to waste my money.

Dude, the game is awesome. You'll see yourself waving the damn wiimote for the tricks, pose to land, lean left/right by carving and bobbing your head with the tunes... It's great!

Last edited:
I just picked this game up this morning. I've briefly began playing it and I love it thus far. The game play and controls are awesome. The controls are initially moderately difficult to grasp but after I played for just a few minutes I started getting the hang of it and enjoying myself. Looks like it's definitely a solid game.

i picked this game up this afternoon as well, but I can't decide if I want to keep it now, or wait until sunday in the hopes that maybe there will be some sale on it or promo or something....iono

TorGa3iGhT said:
i picked this game up this afternoon as well, but I can't decide if I want to keep it now, or wait until sunday in the hopes that maybe there will be some sale on it or promo or something....iono
what gives you the inclination there may be a sale/promo deal with it? just curious.

Back