stand if your arm gets tired?

Wiired said:
Well.. a second reason for your right arm to be more muscular and bigger then your left, amirite :crazy:

im acutaly thinking (it sounds sad) but weight lifting to improve muscle so i can hold the wiimote for longer intense periods. all though it is not really needed, and my left arm is stronger than my right, and im a righty, you can guess how that could be to come.

I wonder if they will make a Weight lifting game on the Wii, and the Wiimote has some kind of Motion Magnet or something connecting to the Wii and it just becomes heavy? ^^

Sovieto said:
im acutaly thinking (it sounds sad) but weight lifting to improve muscle so i can hold the wiimote for longer intense periods. all though it is not really needed, and my left arm is stronger than my right, and im a righty, you can guess how that could be to come.
Just a thought, but with freehand controls It's possible to have left- and right-handed control schemes. For an added challenge (and to even out) you could use your opposing scheme part of the time.

also, they have this little disorder called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The only thing known to cause it is repetitve motion, and perfectly healty people get it, and it hurts like heck. That's why you take a break.

Icetrash said:
That would be rather stupid. Because first off if your arms get tired that would mean you have been playing for too long. You shouldnt play on a console for more than an atleast 2 hours without having a 30 minute break. This is what causes obesity! Fat kids just sitting on their consoles all day without getting your daily exercise! All that is recommended is 30 minutes of hard exercise a day. So with that 30 minute break go get off your arse and exercise! Although this does not solve the hurting of arms since exercises would increase the pain. So I suggest you go have a nap....MmmMMmm nap

I already dont like you, and it is my second day here, wouldnt the wii be giving you excercise, that is why your arm would hurt, because of hard excersize

LoL I'm sure your eyes would get fatigued way before your arms do. Also, you really don't move your arms all that much in the Wii games; the trailers etc. are just dramatized to make it look extra fun!

Back