star wars the force unleashed on wii

i didnt know even know this game was coming out. the wiimote and star wars are perfect together

YES!!!! at least now it's confirmed! Can't wait! looking forward to seeing some screens and reviews

they do have a lightsaber duel mode its only on the wii one though

didnt lucas say this was not "the star wars game" everyone is looking forward to with light saber battles? unleashed is more focused around the force..

Don't know for sure, but I think they were referring to Lego Star Wars. They never said The Force Unleashed would come to the Wii until now with this official announcement.

Me, I am really psyched. That's finally a game that I've waited for since the announcement and now it's actually coming to the Wii, too. Hooray!

niiiiice, i see another pod racer type star wars game coming to wii probably lol..that game was great for 64

phew... they said that it was only for PS3 and 360 before.. then they added the DS.. then now the Wii..... ya!

Hell YES!!! Now that this game is coming out for the Wii, I don't have to buy a 360 at all! The only two reasons I was considering a 360 were Halo 3, (which I can wait for) and Force Unleashed. I'm so looking forward to slashing with a virtual lightsaber!!!!!

This news is likely to give me orgasms...

ohsi-

:lol:

Seriously this will be amazing, the force and light saber actions with the nunchuck and wiimote will be amazing.

I am also looking forward to the tie fighter battles and the story. You are ment to be darth vaders secret apprentice yet you see him taking down tie fighters and whole empire ships.

nah they stated this at like comic con or something a year ago..couldve been e3.. something like: "if star wars unleashed does come to the wii, it wont be the star wars game everyone is looking forward to"
look it up kiddies :)
edit: if there is a light saber thing added into this version..it will probably be gimmicky and not what everyone was expecting..since this game isnt focused on lightsaber battles so much

Last edited:
earlier today I found out that a stalker i have at work has been given the sack and now this news.....can this day get any better? the only thing left now is for samus to walk into my house and say "take me now you big stallyon" :yesnod:

Back