Start a WMFL?!

I got it to work. It looks good but I'm not sure if it would be easier to do it through that site or just through PM's because signing up for that site is a pain in the butt

Send the URL so we can go ahead and sign up. Kind of like a trial thing. It only ask like 4 questions to sign up. username and passoword, and birthdate.

When he post link, lets go ahead and register and get familiar with the site. Then maybe we can poll and see if it would be better to use site or just PM>

One good thing we could use it for, even if its not for the season thing, is for weekend wifi partys. We could start tournys and battle the night away. Whaya think?

heres the link:
http://www.myleague.com/teamwii

I'm still looking around in it to see if its any good.

Edit- I don't think I'm going to use the website. It was a great Idea though

I think maybe I should collect everyones email and/or Instant messanger.

Last edited:
We should make a youtube video lol. I made a video of THE BIGS (getting hit by pitch) and I now have about 2500 views.

I was wondering, should we do the whole thing through Wii messanger system? Or maybe EA Messanger?

Id say EA Messenger? That way we dont have to fool with those stinking friend codes.

Ok, I decided how we are going to run this. My brother is going to create a simple website where I will be able to post the results, Names of participants, NFL Schedule, and other stuff that we will need.

People will report their scores to me via EA Messanger.

This seems like the easiest way. So, all the contestants have to do is check the website every week to find their opponent, Find a time to play, and message me the scores after they finish their games.

So, now our main focus is to get 32 fun and loyal people who we can count on to play their games every week.

So, I'll be posting things on sites to try and get more people.

Hopefully everyone who has signed up can ask around and try to get friends to join.

Hopefully all goes well!

SOunds. Good. Will the signup happen here or on your website? I need to know to try and recruit new ppl.

Also, will there be some type of communication on your site? Im getting ppl from facebook and myspace and it may be hard to communicate only on EA Messenger.

Last edited:
Ummm, I don't know, My brother says he'll attempt to get a message board or something on the site. But if that fails than we can communicate through wiichat. And the signing up is definitaley(SP?) on Wiichat. So if you get people from Facebook than tell them to come here first.

I think maybe to get even better commmunication we need like Emails and Instant Messager ScreenNames.

Don't feel forced to share yours but if you want to communicate with people better than do it. If you don't want to post it you can PM it to me. (This will mean that when we get the league website going then I will put it by your name so that opponents can contact you.)

Last edited:
Well I did ask for the saints first, but you can take them, I'll switch to the Cardinals

Back