Start a WMFL?!

We finally filled up our first entire divison.:yesnod:

Yeah, it would be nice to use the Titans because they have Vince Young. You can try and PM the guy who has them and have him trade. lol.

Yeah, The teams I think will be hard to fill are:
Bills
Texans
Lions
Buccaneers
Dolphins
Rams

I would say Browns but I think I can get one of my friends to be them. (I'm from Cleveland Area)

Wonder if the bengals or jailbirds will have any players left on the roster for me? lol

Lol.

I was suprised nobody picked the Falcolns yet. Maybe they are afraid that Vick will be suspended?

Thats a good possibility. All that money and blows it on dogfighting. Shame

Roadrunner32 said:
We finally filled up our first entire divison.:yesnod:

Yeah, it would be nice to use the Titans because they have Vince Young. You can try and PM the guy who has them and have him trade. lol.

Yea i Pmed him waiting fer a response

yep. The games will just have to be finished by Saturday at 9 P.M. So besides that they can be played at any time. Just organize it with your opponent.

Ok. Road. I have posted on 3 myspace groups with thousands of members and about 6 or more facebook groups with alot of members as well. I linked them to here, or told them to tell me which team they would like and I would add them. I posted and updated listing and will continue to do that as you add names so we wont have doubles. Getting pumped for this now hehe

Back