Starwars Wii Game

The Lightsabers Define what Rank you are at some point but in the latest Starwars movie it was all jumbled, and the Sith don't have Special lightsabers only Jedi do.

Blue=Apprentice/Academy/Mentor/Teacher/General
Green=Teacher/Mentor/Leader
Purple=General/Master
Yellow(game)=Any
Red=Sith
etc.

I am SO getting that, I love starwars on my friends xbox, that seems awesome

sasuke747 said:
The Lightsabers Define what Rank you are at some point but in the latest Starwars movie it was all jumbled, and the Sith don't have Special lightsabers only Jedi do.

Blue=Apprentice/Academy/Mentor/Teacher/General
Green=Teacher/Mentor/Leader
Purple=General/Master
Yellow(game)=Any
Red=Sith
etc.

I was under the impression that the colours symbolised the caste of Jedi that the padawan/apprentice/Knight/master belonged to - That may have been artistic license by Bioware (KOTOR) But by your reckoning, Obi-Wan Kenobi having a BLUE lightsaber in A NEW HOPE would either be an oversight on behalf of Lucas or make the arguement completely irrelevant.

I understood it as:

Blue - Guardian
Yellow - Sentinel
Green - Consular
Red - Sith
Purple - (Mace Windu apparently undertook a difficult path to be rewarded with a purple focusing crystal - But we all know what really happeed was that Samuel L Jackson asked for one)

what!!!! I believe this game can come out for the will I mean look at the logistic the nuchuck for the force and the wiimote as ur saber. Lucasart can look past that!

yep, that would be awsome if it came to the wii, you could use your wiimote to throw objects around with the force and the light saber battles would OWN.

I really really really hate the star wars series. I never liked it. But i liked some of there video games. But the movies were whack.

You guys obviously don't realise that this isn't even a game. Its a pre-vis of the engine that they are using for force powers in the new Star Wars game coming out for Xbox 360/PS3. There has been no confirmation that there is a Star Wars game being made for Wii. Also the graphics would have to be downgraded a lot for it to run on the Wii. I do, however, agree that the force powers would be fun to use with the controllers. But I reckon we would get the same kind of dull swordplay that we have in Red Steel, where certain movements of the Wiimote trigger animations, and not realtime movements of a light saber.

Back