starwars?

333Wii333

wii will play
Dec 25, 2006
Is There Ever Goin to be a starwars game for the wii???? now im not a starwars nerd i just think it would be a FUNN!! game:yesnod:

they better...or someone just make some kind of midevil or Samurai game with loads of sword fighting... I also want to see some MMORPG on the wii...YEAH thatd be amazing!

I know three or four people that have said if the Wii gets a Star Wars game that uses the motion remote to do sword movements that it would single-handedly drive them to purchase a Wii.

yes there will be a star wars game for the wii. release still unknown. it will though take full advantage of the wimote. meaning that whateva motion u make with the wiimote will show on the screen be it leg slices or neck slices etc. whateva u cant think of. later on they are gonna put it online

Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there's no doubt some kind of Star Wars will be on the Wii. I think what people have to remember though when saying there were ones on the Cube is that most of those were Rogue Sqaudron games (although I wouldn't mind a new one of those).

It would be cool if they made the first fully 1st person Star Wars game (I'm pretty sure all previous ones were 3rd and 1st) for the Wii and including 1-1 lightsaber fights. That is a HUGE task though. That's a lot of physics. Could definately be done but still a big task.

FSUMercerian17 said:
Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there's no doubt some kind of Star Wars will be on the Wii. I think what people have to remember though when saying there were ones on the Cube is that most of those were Rogue Sqaudron games (although I wouldn't mind a new one of those).

It would be cool if they made the first fully 1st person Star Wars game (I'm pretty sure all previous ones were 3rd and 1st) for the Wii and including 1-1 lightsaber fights. That is a HUGE task though. That's a lot of physics. Could definately be done but still a big task.

they r gonna follow up knights of the old republic and battlefrront on the wii. by the way they are gonna have a star wars game with the name of Star Wars 07' by the third quarter.

minismok said:
yes there will be a star wars game for the wii. release still unknown. it will though take full advantage of the wimote. meaning that whateva motion u make with the wiimote will show on the screen be it leg slices or neck slices etc. whateva u cant think of. later on they are gonna put it online
sources please

surprisejimmy said:
sources please

go to dell.myway.com. type in star wars games for wii. srcoll down until u reach LucasArts reveals Star Wars game plans: 2 for 2007 and youll find it there. if that isnt good enough for u then jus go to the same sight and type in star wars for wii. scroll down till u get to GamesRadar-wii-star wars next gen (working title) while ur there why dont u watch the movie as well and u can tell me if its fake or not.

If they came out with a star wars game that was kinda like Jedi Academy [If you havent played this game, go out and buy it, best $10 you'll ever spend] then i'd be thrilled. We can only wait and wish.

Theres really no doubt that there will be some sort of Star Wars title eventually.

Once it does come out, or more details are revealed....they better be having 1:1 combat with the wiimote. If its like the sword fights in Red Steel, or even the sword combat in Zelda, its not going to be anything special.

minismok said:
go to dell.myway.com. type in star wars games for wii. srcoll down until u reach LucasArts reveals Star Wars game plans: 2 for 2007 and youll find it there. if that isnt good enough for u then jus go to the same sight and type in star wars for wii. scroll down till u get to GamesRadar-wii-star wars next gen (working title) while ur there why dont u watch the movie as well and u can tell me if its fake or not.
thanks

Its been too long since a good Stars Title was on a Nintendo system, wonder why we have to wait until 08-09 for even one star Wars title.

for the GC (off the top of my head) Lego Star Wars 1 + 2, Rouge Squadron Series (good games), Bounty Hunter, Jedi Knight 2 and Clone Wars..i would fully expect quite a few SW games out for the wii.

It would be cool if they place star wars on the wii. But most likely it would be on the wii because they usually make one for the other nintendo system. When they make it, I hope they do the graphics in 480p.

Back