starwars?

minismok said:
go to dell.myway.com. type in star wars games for wii. srcoll down until u reach LucasArts reveals Star Wars game plans: 2 for 2007 and youll find it there. if that isnt good enough for u then jus go to the same sight and type in star wars for wii. scroll down till u get to GamesRadar-wii-star wars next gen (working title) while ur there why dont u watch the movie as well and u can tell me if its fake or not.
ok i went to the website u gave as a source and it confirmed nothing u r saying here except that star wars games are being made and this quote "He also mentioned the likeness between the Wii controller and a lightsaber."
what i was wondering was, where did u get this from:
minismok said:
meaning that whateva motion u make with the wiimote will show on the screen be it leg slices or neck slices etc. whateva u cant think of. later on they are gonna put it online
that's what i was asking for sources on

surprisejimmy said:
ok i went to the website u gave as a source and it confirmed nothing u r saying here except that star wars games are being made and this quote "He also mentioned the likeness between the Wii controller and a lightsaber."
what i was wondering was, where did u get this from:

that's what i was asking for sources on

i got that from starwars.com

The Jedi Knight series would be an awesome port to the Wii. Blaster FPS and Jedi Sword play all in one game. I guess it would be a lot like Red Steel. That didn't turn out well but the concept is a very cool one.

minismok said:
go to dell.myway.com. type in star wars games for wii. srcoll down until u reach LucasArts reveals Star Wars game plans: 2 for 2007 and youll find it there. if that isnt good enough for u then jus go to the same sight and type in star wars for wii. scroll down till u get to GamesRadar-wii-star wars next gen (working title) while ur there why dont u watch the movie as well and u can tell me if its fake or not.

It's beyond me why you didn't just post links...:rolleyes:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sbl_pfxvxUw[/media]
An easier way to watch the video for those lazy people like me ^^

minismok said:
yes there will be a star wars game for the wii. release still unknown. it will though take full advantage of the wimote. meaning that whateva motion u make with the wiimote will show on the screen be it leg slices or neck slices etc. whateva u cant think of. later on they are gonna put it online

The sources on this still haven't been posted...

Anyway, Star Wars for Wii would be awesome.

minismok said:
yes there will be a star wars game for the wii. release still unknown. it will though take full advantage of the wimote. meaning that whateva motion u make with the wiimote will show on the screen be it leg slices or neck slices etc. whateva u cant think of. later on they are gonna put it online
show sources, sounds a little to early to say...making up stuff leads nowhere.
all they did was talk about a lucasarts game on the wii, nothing else

btw that video was just some clips of next gen star wars, it wasnt even intended for wii... :eek:ut:
go to ign and type star wars in the wii section, no results for star wars because that video intended for wii

Last edited:
I have rouge squadron 2 but Nintendos retards if they pass up this chance to sell more games than Zelda tp.

Back