Starwars on the wii?

laxonater

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2007
I am just wondering if they are actually making a starwars game,one of my friends said they they were,but i dont really believe him,lol
so if some of you more informed wii-chaters could help me,it would be real chill

laxonater said:
I am just wondering if they are actually making a starwars game,one of my friends said they they were,but i dont really believe him,lol
so if some of you more informed wii-chaters could help me,it would be real chill

I don't think one is actually confirmed other than like a Lego Star Wars.

But I am sure it will happen.

laxonater said:
there is a star wars coming out late 2008

What would nintendo be without some Star Wars titles? Every Nintendo system has had some why would they stop?

INEED2WII said:
What would nintendo be without some Star Wars titles? Every Nintendo system has had some why would they stop?

The Virtual Boy didnt

I actually had a dream about being in a star wars game for wii. I was using the wiimote as a lite sabar and everything. Weird thing was that lee jarret was fighting with me for some reason... quite odd.

zachp18 said:
I actually had a dream about being in a star wars game for wii. I was using the wiimote as a lite sabar and everything. Weird thing was that lee jarret was fighting with me for some reason... quite odd.

Leave out the part about the sponge bath please.

zachp18 said:
I actually had a dream about being in a star wars game for wii. I was using the wiimote as a lite sabar and everything..
lmao, that's how i thought of a star wars game for wii. i was half asleep and thought " a wii star wars would be pimp! i should put that on wii chat....zzzzzzzzz" but then a week later, it wouldnt have mattered.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH leave out the sponge bath please hahahahhahahaha that made me lol. i love when your like pretty much asleep, and your dreaming about something either that happened that was really funny or something that you find funny, and then you start laughing in real life and wake up and your like...wow HAHAHAHAH and go back to sleep :lol:

Back