favorite wii game

Solard

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
i have been wondering what is the favorite, and generally most popular wii game. (Zelda -.-) but besides that? i have been wondering what to get when i get a wii, was just thinking of wii play and (-.-) Zelda cause i dont have enough $ to get anything else. what are some good titles? (ive been wondering, if any of you have it, is Super Monkey ball fun? i just borrowed it from a friend on the GC and it is real fun multiplayer, same on the wii?)

yea monkeyball is great for multiplayer...i liked red steel and my next game is gunna be COD3 its supposed to be really good

ive heard that cod3 has has problems connecting properly with the sensor but im still gonna get it myself it looks very good:p

yea cod is like half and half? some ppl say its really good, best game out...and others say it sucks...personally, it looks good to me so ill get it because i remember when i was thinking of getting red steel and saw all of the bad reviews...it just wasnt nearly as bad as evryone was saying it was at the time...just ppl who r game critics...ppl who notice things about the game that no one else would see...they make it sound bad

that is very true i myself preordered red steel a month before the wii was released and i was thinking of cancelling my order for red steel because of the reviews it had got but im glad i didnt

we were just sayin about how critics pick on every bad thing about games and give out a false impression of games sometimes

Back