First Wii game to buy?

ShortyB

WiiChat Janitor Service
Jan 27, 2007
Portland, Oregon
Wii Online Code
0466-7715-8994-6947
Just got a Wii and just signed up. Just have the Wii sports as of now, and am thinking of getting Zelda because...well, it's Zelda, but I wondered if any other game sticks out.
I love RPGs, but it seems none have been exactly popular with the Wii so far.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

we had a great day with the raving rabbits one today

i have zelda and its more of a experienced gamer thing

First gaem for me was madden 07 and its great. I would of got Zelda but my bro complained and complained so i got pissed and boguht call of duty 3 which he loves. I say Zelda or madden 07 (unless your not a football fan).

The closest thing you can get to an RPG would be Zelda, which is definitely an outstanding game, but doesn't completely fill your inner-rpg needs.

zelda end of topic, seriously, u like rpg? this is a action/adventure but it will hold off ur need for a RPG such as oh i cant wait Final fantasy CC , fire emblem and dragon quest, so buy zelda, seriously

I suggest Zelda, its one of those games you just don't want to stop playing. So all around its amazing.

I millionth the call for Zelda. Both my partner and I are incredibly hooked, despite having lots of grad school work to do. They're fishing right now and flailing around like crazy trying to reel in a fish. *laughs* Every couple hours the game throws something new at you, and the dungeons are just superb. We also have Excitetruck but it's not nearly as addictive. Honestly, while it's fun enough, I wouldn't recommend paying $50 for Excitetruck, wait 'til it goes down in price a bit.

zelda, even though ive only completed 1% of the overall game and hardly play.

Back