favorite wii game

yes like someone is going to kidnap a grown man...right and you are calling me a brat lol this child is too funny...say...isnt it past ur bedtime kid?

im not old...in fact if i lived in new york i'd probably get my little bro to beat u up...but i dont so too bad anyways go to sleep child you need the rest

lets get back to topic,

Hit me, but I very much enjoyed Red Steel. But Zelda ist untoppable ^^

zelda for sure, after that probably excite cuz i havent played anything else

i to must admit i really enjoyed red steel even though every 1 seems to hate it so much, also legend of zelda tp is amazing a definate must by and i cant wait to buy excite truck once its released

circut city is having a sale on rayman raving rabbits and red steel and i am going to buy one of them but i dont know which one.

What do yall think?

I have Excite Truck, and I'm getting Zelda today.

I'm kind of disappointed in Ubisoft, I used to love Rayman, but I am NOT a minigame person. I'm not even going to bother with Red Steel, because I know two people that own it and regret buying it. They still think it's a good game, but it wasn't worth the $67CDN (after tax) that it cost.

Games I'm waiting for:
Mario Party 8
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Godfather: The Blackhand Edition
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros.: Brawl
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Spider-Man 3
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers

I have others, but I only listed the ones I'm "pretty sure they'll be good games", and not just every game I know of, XD

Last edited:
WARIO WARE SMOOTH MOVES ROX

its gonne be the best when it comes out

BTW

if i had a wii i could probably participate in this conversation lol

ok well, i got back about five min ago

i got rayman

it was funny because i got the last rayman, and they must have had about 15 copies of red steel.....lol

Well off to go play :D

Back