First Wii game to buy?

I guess I'm the mutant here that just hasn't been able to get into Zelda yet...

Well, if you are a 1-player mostly guy then I'd get Zelda or possibly Madden if you are a franchise player. If you are into multiplayer then I'd give WarioWare a look. It's got a lot of games for multiplayer that will keep you and company busy for quite a while.

Is Zelda a large game? Thats why I loved Ocarina of Time is that is was a pretty large game. Not oblivion large, but still.
Madden looks good. I am curious to how the remote is used, obviously for throwing.
Thanks for all your answers and suggestion, everyone is giving me a lot to think about! Guess I need to start selling stuff on ebay to get some of these games...

yes zelda is a large game, i saw it was like 100 hours to complete, but its fun like hell ^_-, i only played for 5 hrs. lol

Well I'm getting Wii for my birthday if I get grades higher than a C. I am going to buy GC controllers and CoN 2 but my aunt is getting me a game for Wii. So my question is what game should I get for the Wii? I'm not a fan of Zelda but I might like it. I never played it. Also are there any stores that sell Wii points?

P.S. My birthday is March 9 if that helps.

E-Roc2010 said:
Well I'm getting Wii for my birthday if I get grades higher than a C. I am going to buy GC controllers and CoN 2 but my aunt is getting me a game for Wii. So my question is what game should I get for the Wii? I'm not a fan of Zelda but I might like it. I never played it. Also are there any stores that sell Wii points?

P.S. My birthday is March 9 if that helps.

Depends on wut game you like, i've played zelda and dbz. personally i liked
dbz better. for the wii points: almost every store that sells electronics sells wii points. you can also buy wii points online too and its a bit cheaper. $10 for 1000. $20 for 2000. $30 for 3000. or $50 for 5000. <-- those are ur choices

Oh, ok also I have BT2 for PS2 so should I get it for the Wii. How much are the Wii points in stores?

the wii points in store are like 24.99 for 2000 in stores. also the dbz on the wii is very different because of the controls, in a good way of course. its way more addicting and you feel more involved. i'm probably ganna get madden 07 or raymond raving rabbits as my first games they look pretty fun.

Back