favorite wii game

atm the game i play most is nfs carbon but thats only cos excite truck isnt out here yet, the rayman mini games are fun, the music one is the best imo, havent got into zelda yet, as got confused easily when things are spelt out for me

that come with console... i like Rayman, but i hear 1 playr sucks.. i dont have any1 to play with (or, they are too lazy to buy wiimotes or help me buy the wii >:[ ) but when SSBB comes out... they are crazy for the one for GC >:) :yikes: Zelda looks fun, but ive never truly played through a Zelda (shame Shame SHAME!!) i have always been more interested in 4 players :D but since i can't, i heard Red Steel is bad, some say its good... Far Cry looks ok. I recently heard a review the Monkey ball was horrible. i was looking forward too it. They said sloppy controls. But i saw a video of some1 handling it with absurd ease, maybe they were just bad at the game... No 4 player on Excite truck and a mediocre 1 player might have knocked it off my list... wii opera seems to be a great extra reason to buy the wiI.

The 3 titles I have apart from Sports and Play are:

COD3
Took a bit of getting used to compared to fps on the PC but it quickly comes together. Forget about the talk of graphics etc. it doesn't look at good as the Xbox 360 version which is pretty obvious but once you start playing you get immersed and it is a very good game, not brilliant but well worth playing.

Super Monkey Ball
I have only touched on the single player game which is decent but the mini games are pretty good. Some are lame but some really are great fun, especially with a couple of people competing against each other.

Rayman Raving Rabbids
Single player is good in a sort of challenging way but again the mini games which are the challenges you win in single player mode are great fun and again great for competing against others.

I have played the games above extensively but bought them for the multi player challenges which are great on the Wii and also COD3 which is from what I have seen the best fps on the Wii at the moment and plays very well with the Wiimote and Nunchuck combination!

other than zelda, all i have is excite truck which is great fun :smilewinkgrin: (but i dont know if it is worth fifty bucks... wait until the price drops or rent it to see if you would pay fifty bucks for it...)

Back