favorite wii game

Yea they do that a lot. Its hard to rate most games because different people like different games. I have wii sports, zelda, and cod3 and my favorite is probably wii sports just becuase you can pick it up for like just minutes at a time and I like that about a game, but zelda is amazing, when I have the time.

Kedarshashi said:
i could participate in this conversation if i had a wii

well if you dont...then dont...theres no point coming into a conversation if you know you cant participate...all you are doing is making useless posts that dont help anyone

no your just making a fool of yourself coming into a thread about games...when u havent played them first hand.

not only do you not have any idea whats going on because you dont have a wii, you also keep making these dumb posts that are completely off topic such as telling us all that you would participate in the convo if you could...what does that accomplish...y dont u just leave jeez

watever go home and fck urself

ur making just as many usless posts by going off on an endlesss tirade about how im making usless posts lol and waat says i cant do those its not spam is it???

ohhh im not double posting am i??

i can just imagine that shitty avtar of yours sittin in front of this ompter screen all pissed

u say i have problems!!!!!!

well lets talk 2 everyother person on this site and see wat they think if by postinng random things and having and avatar that says "come 2 the dark side... we have cookies" just means that i have problems???

ooh and just because your momma says ur avatar is "nice" dosnt mean its the best thing in the world...ppl lie to children like you to make them feel better

Back