wii sports tennis

nufc_baz

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
hi ppl.. need some help... wondering if anybody can tell me how to do the super hard shots on the wii sports tennis. been playing for months but only now and again di i get one.. is there a special knack to it i dont no about or am i just being thick ????? even my friends who dont own a wii come round and seem to be able to do :eek:(. thanks for your time. any feed back would be great

nufc_baz said:
hi ppl.. need some help... wondering if anybody can tell me how to do the super hard shots on the wii sports tennis. been playing for months but only now and again di i get one.. is there a special knack to it i dont no about or am i just being thick ????? even my friends who dont own a wii come round and seem to be able to do :eek:(. thanks for your time. any feed back would be great

from what i've noticed it's just about getting the right timing. swining when the ball is at the highest point right before it starts coming back down.

kyle

The hard serve is all timing. You just need to hit the ball at the highest point.

As for playing the volley, I find if you twist your wrist like you are trying to put topspin on the ball, you will hit it lower and harder.

Back