Stick with the wii?

thewiirules123

Wii Gamer
Feb 11, 2007
I have a wii and it's great. But should I just stick with nintendo for this gen or try to get another system? Considering that in the next few years a new set of systems will come out and I can pick and choose which company I like better. Which would you do?
P.S. Also, consoles cost money and I don't want to be spending SO much.

I would get a 360 or a PS3 to go along with it but its your decision. I like to have my Wii for when people come over and stuff but I like to have my 360 so that if I come home from school or something and I'm tired I can sit back relax and play a 360 game. Also its nice to be able to play something with good graphics.

really i got a wii and a ps3 and i like both of them. for having fun its the wii for serious gaming and awesome grafix its da ps3 all the way.

no..stick with the Wii, and don't buy anything else..maybe a DS and that's it

what about violence? If your parents want less violence is the ps3 better or the 360?

paintba||er said:
Well if you don't like violent games then you might as well just stick with the Wii. Enless you want to get a 360 and get Viva Pinata. :rolleyes:
I am not THAT babyish in the games that I get. But I am not allowed to get intense and incredibly gorey shooter.

then stick with the Wii for crying out loud! it has violent games too, what the hell? and the PS3 and XBox 360 have all the same games, so the Wii is a better choice, you can expect alot of first and third party exclusive games and lots of those are violent and serious

Axtlar said:
then stick with the Wii for crying out loud! it has violent games too, what the hell? and the PS3 and XBox 360 have all the same games, so the Wii is a better choice, you can expect alot of first and third party exclusive games and lots of those are violent and serious
Ok ok, I hear you out, just take a chill ok man.

Back