Your wife or the Wii????

i don't have a wife but i do have a g/f, and i have to say i spend more time with her, and at times we play with the wii together, one of the main reasons i got my wii.

~X

Hahah.

Haven't played my wii since New Years Eve party. But my 360 on the other hand.. tough competition.

Well I am a wife and my HUSBAND spends so much time playing Call of Duty 4. Atleast 2 hours a day and countless hours on the week end. They only reason I complain is because I can't get anytime in to play my wii and I dont want to play on a crappy TV. I want to play on the good TV that his PS3 is hooked up too.

haha. Join the darkside play PS3 with him.
Well me I would have to say the wifey. The Wii is never on in my house.
BUT when it come to my PS2 and her brothers PS3(GranTurismo is the reason)......she don't hear from me in days.:lol:

Try to play the wii during the week. If you work call in sick one day get your car leave and go to like the store and wait like until she leaves then if she left go back home and play wii. Maybe you can buy cooking mama so you and your wife can learn how to cook! :lol: Or buy Blood Center Truma 2 or Something like that you can do surgerys on other people :lol:
Good Luck

haha thats hilarious...or maybe i should rent a storage space, and go play there on weekends =)

Either way women will complain and stress you out. So in the long run, the wii is financially better because it will cost cheaper for maintenance, and it wont give you a heart attack! Can you see that i love women? lol

dude you think you have it rough i got GHIII and i cant get on my Wii cause she is always on it.

get a motorcycle and if she says something go out for a ride works for me.

hoogasian5 said:
Try to play the wii during the week. If you work call in sick one day get your car leave and go to like the store and wait like until she leaves then if she left go back home and play wii. Maybe you can buy cooking mama so you and your wife can learn how to cook! :lol: Or buy Blood Center Truma 2 or Something like that you can do surgerys on other people :lol:
Good Luck

Haha, I have actually done this once!

gnahc79 said:
My wife and I play the Wii together sometimes, esp GHIII :).

Same here if she gets pissed at me for playing MOH:H2 or Battalion Wars 2, then I say fine bust out guitar hero or mario party and play with me... Argument over.. :lol:

Marriage is all about compromise, and she knows I wont compromise over my Nintendo['s when im in the mood to play, so shes just gotta play along or leave me be ha ha, in the end it always works out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Wife made me buy our Wii, so I only play when she does. She doesnt like World of Warcraft though. She seems to only talk to me when I am PvPing, so she gets ignored, then its aggro....

Back